Friday, February 02, 2007

Busy little bear....

While stuck at home due to inclement weather yesterday...well, inclement by SC standards, not inclement by Alaskan standards, I was able to get alot done.




I made Monkey Pickle Soup (Swap Pal Vinegar Simmering Solution) to try to get the red dye to fix to the Lisa Souza Sock! yarn. I am waiting till the socks dry before I post a final pic.







I wound several balls of yarn.
Brooks Farm Four Play in #202 (red/green/brown)
Socks That Rock Lightweight in Metamorphic (green/blue/pink)
Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock in Navy






Knitted a few rows on my Cedar Creek Socks.









Started on a Clapotis! Yes, I know I am late to the party...I put it off because there was so much discussion about the pattern way back when and I was working a hellish job. So knitting was put on hold for me.

Clapotis
Yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play in #202

Source: Brooks Farm

Needle: Size 9 Clover Bamboo 36" Circs

I have to say, the Clapotis pattern is addicting. I was thinking about it as I fell asleep.

Well, I have to run to my Lizard Ridge KAL today, and to my guild's Knit In, so I have to go! Ciao!

No comments: