Monday, November 13, 2006

How I spent my weekend....

Hey y'all! So happy to report I am now done with ONE Christmas present! Yayayayayay.....and here I was stressing out over not having done any yet. Here it is....


Mohair Boucle Scarf
Pattern: My own (CO 24 stitches, K2P2 until desired length)
Yarn: Kid Mohair Boucle in "Confetti" Colorway ( Sport Wt, 250 Yards, One Skein)
Source: Koenig Farm & Spinnery, www.koenigfarm.com
Needle: Size 10 1/2 Clover Bamboo 24" Circs

I need to do one more of these in a different colorway for my mom, and a few other presents I should not mention here lest one of my friends sees what her Christmas present is....

Now I just need to get going on some other presents, a toe up sock for the KAL, and some charity squares. I think I need another cup of coffee.
That reminds me, try adding a little ground cinnamon to your coffee grounds before you brew your morning coffee. It is very delicious!

No comments: