Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Knitting Resolutions, Installment #1?

I am working on writing up my knitting resolutions...really, just formalizing the goal setting. I am not going to be skeptical about resolutions...I am a very determined person, and I accomplish what I set out to do. Thing is, I know I have some other ideas, so I am calling this installment #1 for now. So, here we go.

Knitting Resolutions:
1. Practice knitting continental by finishing more washcloths, then starting and completing an entire project in continental. (Started this last year, need to become even better.)
2. Restart fair isle projects and finish them, with good gage.
3. Knit a pair of socks every month.
4. Learn to dye. (Already scheduled for a class on March 3rd to learn to dye my own self-striping sock yarn. Yee!)
5. Start learning to design own patterns.
6. Complete another Morehouse Farm Sweater kit (from Stash).
7. Go to Maryland Sheep and Wool. (Hotel already booked!)

Also, I tried editing and posting a pic of myself...did not work out at all. So I am a little discouraged. Plus, my computer is very short on memory, so I need to spend some time cleaning things up and then maybe I can start working on the pic again. Oi.

In the meantime, check out the next post.

1 comment:

Lieke said...

I love your resolutions. I should make some myself, but well, I never keep them, so I'd better not do that.