Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hey yo, you know you want some...

Someone in one of my SnBs noticed this pattern in the Spring Interweave Knits Preview:

Knit Thong

Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves, dawlings.

Who knows? Some people might get a thrill from that. I think I will stick to non-handknitted fabrics in the nether regions, thank you. I guess I would rather spend my knitting $$$ on items I can actually wear and enjoy. :) Gotta have the knitbling!

If anyone wants to share ideas on how to squeeze more yarn dollars from their budgets, please share. As I am not working right now, and have two habits to support, knitting and quilting. I will share what I call "Mommy's Tip Jar." I set a piggy bank or jar on top of the laundry machine. Any money found in the laundry will go into the tip jar. Also, any change left on kitchen counters by my husband goes in the tip jar. Hey, it takes awhile but after a few months I usually have $40-$60 in there. Not only that, you have less clutter on your counters. Not bad....

I have turned the heel and picked up the gusset stitches on my second Sockentine Sock. Almost there!

No comments: