Thursday, March 29, 2007

More Viewer Mail

I am having too much fun today to really sit here and update my blog to the fullest. Let's just say today has been a great day. It was my first day outside of the house since my skin treatment. I had Starbucks (my first coffee in three days so you can understand how ecstatic I was about that), followed up on the face treatment, got a pedicure (my first of the season), received "More Sensational Knitted Socks" from preorder on Amazon, went to Salsarita's, went to the post office and got my From the Heart Swap Angel box, and went to the gym. And I got to add a new member to the Alaskan Knitters Ring, Bezzie at Random Meanderings. Her blog is quite funny so I hope you all go check her out. She cracks me up and her global nomadishness reminds me of my own. Now I am sitting here blissing out eating my favorite Cheddar Cheese, Tillamook. And I get to go to Aikido tonight. Don't kill my bliss man...I will do a full update tomorrow.

In the meantime, I want to answer some viewer mail.

The dream swatch is from where? It's really cool the diamond holes in it - do tell me how it's done or where I can get the pattern!

You can see the links in earlier entries, but here it is again: Dream Swatch.

No comments: