Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Things are kinda crazy....

Definitely starting to feel less sick now that I am done with the course of antibiotics. I really hope I don't relapse.

DH and I went to Charlotte over the weekend where he bought me a new 80GB video iPod. Yippee! Keep in mind that it really is my only Christmas present, because with all of the accessories it rang up to a pretty steep price. I am one of those seemingly rare women who love to get technology gifts, and I even play with more gadgets than my husband who is an IT manager. Now I just need time to start subscribing to all of the knitting podcasts! And I can watch them while on the treadmill at the gym. YAYAYAYAY!!! With all of the iPod playing in the last 24 hours, I have not been doing quite as much knitting.

Another wacky thing is that I am 90% sure I will start learning Aikido. It is something I have wanted to do for at least 10 years, and now I have an opportunity to do it. I hope it really helps me in many ways.

And I have joined the Knitting Help Forum's Sockentine Swap. I am thinking of using my Claudia Handpainted for my partner, but it is not Superwash. Perhaps I will need to go yarn shopping in Atlanta while I am down that way next week just to get the right colors and Superwash merino for her. Oh, sockentine, I bet you wonder what you are going to get from me?! Bwahahaha!

No comments: