Monday, May 21, 2007

I think I am a little pink...

...because I spent 75 minutes at the driving range today. Today was my first golf lesson with my two neighbors, both named Janet. Teehee. And they both go by Jan, so it is pretty funny. Anyway, they are nice ladies. And they are noncompetitive. So I think we are really going to get along with taking lessons together. There is nothing I can't stand (much) more than overly competitive women when you are all learning something new. I just want to focus on what my own problems are in my swing! :)



>sigh< I have been tagged twice already in the last 24 hours for the same meme. So here I am posting 8 things about me.



1. I am a saggittarius, and am kind of independent and strong spirited as the astrological profile says. (Sorry, was reading some book about that in the Barnes & Noble sale section.)

2. I love learning new things. All sorts of new things, from sports to art to really challenging subjects like advanced science.

3. I have been told that I have cute feet. (Seriously trying to think of unusual things here.)

4. I am developing a list of my last meal dinners this week. You know, the kinds of dinners you would eat if you were going to meet an untimely death. The list was originally started as my must have "O" foods. So far I have: Chicken Tikka Masala (Indian), Pork Pad Ke Mao (Thai), Spicy Tuna Roll (Japanese Sushi), Chicken Kung Pao (Chinese...but West Coast only), Filet Mignon, Chicken ala Rosetti (Italian: Sorry, I don't have a recipe for this one and the restaurant is closed.), really good french fries and a bacon cheeseburger. I need to think of some more. This topic is so Seinfeldian of me.

5. I am a flexitarian. As in a sometimes vegetarian, usually for 1-2 meals a day.

6. I am 5'4".

7. I am learning to play golf.

8. I am going to challenge those after me to come up with some pretty unusual 8 things, too. Just to make this meme more interesting.



I am going to tag Lily, Kirsten, Dianne, Yarnthrower, Fiberitis, and Isis.

Oh, and some new daylillies bloomed. The red and green ones. I will try to get pictures of the next flowers to open because I think the first two that bloomed may have closed already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clue number whatever: I, too, have been tagged with this meme -- by my friend Karen. (I realize this isn't a very helpful clue, but don't want to reveal my identity TOO soon). -Your SP