Why is it that when I tell people my back hurts (now that I am only 5 months along), they say that it will NEVER GO AWAY?
1. I have had long term back problems for the last several years.
2. I do physical therapy exercises for my back EVERY DAY. I have done them every day for the last 3 freakin' years of my life. (Believe me, there are many nights I wish I could just go to sleep, but I cannot do that without doing exercise first or suffer the consequences.)
3. The chairs at the Knit Inn wrecked my back this last weekend.
4. What ever happened to the power of positive thinking? I believe that if I work on it, it will get better. I don't believe at 5 months I will be resigned to intense pain EVERY DAY for the next 4 months. I would think it would come a little later in the pregnancy. I am not that big yet.
5. These same people did not have these same comments until this week. As if I have magically changed overnight. Edited to add: And why do they walk away from you before you can even argue with them?
Thanks for letting me rant. I know that now that I am visibly pregnant, it is only the beginning of the stupid comments I will suffer for the next few months.