Monday, August 04, 2008

Don't mind while I do...


...take a break from regular blog posting. The little guy now has acid reflux, and every day is a new adventure with what and how much medication, what to feed and how much, and whether he is sleeping or playing enough. Yes, you can tell this is my first child and he is one grand science experiment (as my mom says).


Anyhoo, here is the picture I used for his birth announcement. I hope you like it. I took it myself. :) I had to take like 80 pictures to get 2 good ones.


5 comments:

EnigLdy said...

Nice picture, beautiful baby. He looks very loved.

Princessliak said...

It is a wonderful picture of an adorable little guy! Congrats and good luck!

Linda in Anchorage said...

What a beautiful baby! You're a lucky mom!

Beverly said...

He's handsome fellow. Good luck with the reflux hope it gets better.

Anonymous said...

He is really beautiful. Sorry to hear about the acid reflux. I know its bad having it at my age! Poor little guy!