Friday, November 10, 2006

Time for some project pics

I realize that I need to provide some pictures to go along with the projects I am working on. I will be sure to add more of these in time. I finished ONE of my Mountain Colors Bearfoot socks yesterday. So I will have to get started on the other one soon. But I REALLY need to start on some of those Christmas gifts now that Stitches is over.


Bob's Meadlowlark Socks

Pattern: Bob's Meadlowlark

Yarn: Mountain Colors Bearfoot in the Sunburst colorway

Source: Mountain Colors purchased at Yarns Forever

Needle: Size 2 Clover Bamboo DPNs


I also made a pair of these socks this summer in the Lupine colorway. They were so easy and beautiful, I decided to start another pair to work on during lulls in Stitches activity.
I promise to take better pictures later....

No comments: