Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The infamous job interview...

...well, it turns out that they are waiting on a grant announcement. So I won't know whether I am hired or not for a few weeks. So please don't stress about it and please don't ask me too often whether I have heard or not. I don't want to pin my whole life on one interview. :) I think it went okay. It is hard to tell if you knock things out of the park in an interview sometimes. I think I started off well anyway.

Meanwhile, I am debating putting in for another job. We will see.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed. In the meantime, as one who was home full-time for a while, and then returned to the workforce in a slightly different capacity than the one I had been in when I left: apply for any and all jobs that interest you. If you actively want to go back to work, the best thing that can happen is to have to choose between two offers -- don't put off getting one of them just because you are waiting for the other. (I hope that makes sense).